
someone ask me.... How come suddenly there was so many temple photos on my blog now adays... Reason is: I found out now adays temple architecture was so much different from the old temples. They try to use new interior style to go with it, yet never change the meaning of what a temple was use for... Well we were @ the temple... They was a memorial service going on in the temple... Usually when someone die, he or she believe in Buddhism, the 1st idea came to out mind was normal Funeral @ the downstairs HDB flat... Well it hard to change your mind set from the normal ounces to this...
it was grand yet simple... Well although I don't know that person... But it was sad seeing ba... I started to ask myself... When will I go?
during @ the temple... We found a lot of stars coming in & out of the temple... I was like ??? How come they were here... We were in the lift with " shi fu" & "she huan lian" ( I not sure if I spell correctly... If I spell wrongly.. I apologies... If you watch superstar... The last Judge) & another star. Then "shi fu" told us JJ was coming down later.... I was like woOo... JJ...!
WaWaWa... You know wat! @ last it rains... 4.15pm
@ last some cool weather... Dam hot this few days...

..:Anniversary:..