Thursday, March 09, 2006
9:36 AM

It had be a busy week for me... Lots of drawing, coloring & research need to do. Well out of the 5 works to do. I only completed 1 only... & it was the most tired one too.. Color rendering... It took me 4h&30mins just to color finish the whole topview landscape.

Almost Completed Landscape & Floorplan



never watch chang jin before... But I had read about the story on the net. Well I just fall in the with the song. It come with different version. Well Before I know ta chnag jin theme song... I always heard when I am on my way to school. As you know.. My school was so near to the famous guai yi temple... & lots of shop that sell religions stuff.... The song was not bad although it was a song rewritten & become a guai yi song... With cute little kids singing the song... lolz... Well believe it or not... I had replay the song the whole day non-stop... I don't know why... It just cool me down & focus on my work. Well chang jin was a girl who always stay strong no matter what happen... That why I felt that I should learn more from her... No matter what happen, we should stay strong.

I miss my holiday.... So much... So much... The art load I had normal really make me no mood, everyday like a zombine again... ESP the history... WITH 1600 report & essay... Man... nutz... Well I skip history class today...

I had 2 reason:
  1. I am simply too tired! Almost half of the day... I am infront of my table doing my work... I want to fall asleep but I can't... Believe it or not... I don't have a proable breafast... Skip lunch & had a very light dinner. All this = never eat the whole day... What the different. I don't feel like eating @ all & I am not hungry... When I walk pass the food stall, I take a look & I walked away... I just thing food are sux now if I eat them...
  2. I HATE ART HISTORY!.... So much that I hope I don't have history... lolz...

Now what on my mind is... to go to a beach island... With white & fine sand... Lots of sun... Staying in a 5* resort... Let people service you & do the work well you don't need to do anything...

Well since I start my school life... I always say... If you see a zombine walking on the road... That may be me... Well I don't I have the enegy to smile... cos in my mind I only have WORK... WORK... WORK.... & SLEEP....

Da Chang Jin Video & Song :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CuXd888YtlA

Comments: "
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
"
<$BlogItemCreate$>

Copyright 2007 All rights reserved Aruvinz.blogspot

..:Anniversary:..

Under Construction