

I had booked 2 tickets online few days ago. Can't wait to be the 1st few to take a long @ the new place & the nice environment. We order some food before we enter. & the service was dam good! It serve your food hot & duing the movie had started. Where you can find such good service in any cinemas. The interior was new of cos... Not bad place. We watched V For Vendetta. I love the jazz played in the movie. But a lot of blood & killing. The shopping mall in the cathay still undergoing renovation. I is going to be a new hang out place.

The show for the day was "The Sercet Garden" by Tangs. Supposed to start @ 4pm.. But as usually it start @ 4.30pm. this year the Q outside was much better. We enter then huge air-con tent & first thing we were greeted by peter... haha... So surprised to saw peter. We don't know he was in this event also. We found 2 seats & we were each given 1 coke light, 1 lastest BAZAR April issue. The best part was watching the model Girls.. Dam pretty, tall & ... The children wear was cute also. & the hunks...lolz... Less words... More photos below...
This was a interior design done by me. I had edited some design. Well I know my weakness & strong parts.. I will try my best to reduce my weakness... To get the best out of best of myself...
..:Anniversary:..