Tuesday, March 28, 2006
11:21 PM

This week...

was a really up & down week, up... The blog misunderstood was back into action after one mth+... I was laughing when my classmates ask about it. Well, last time my old blog I had explain everything but maybe some of them never look @ that post. Well I am not going to repost again. But it time to let this matter rest for sometimes... abit wired wired going to school n class after I know it. But it alright, afterall... As long no one come & disturb me & make fun... I will thank god liao... lolz...



Yesterday...

I never go to school... Due to some problem with myself... haiz... I felt of paiseh keep taking my MC letting my lecturer signing it. But no choice... What to do... Well I never stay home the whole day... So I went out walk walk with few friends of my. Well, it was being a great time hang out cos I had a long time never really slowly walk down a shopping mall looking @ things that I may or may not afford... Had coffee & tea @ coffeeclub... But anyway... I really wanna say thankz. Well I not need to say... I think who you are ya.. lolz...



Watched...

failure to launch @ bugis shaw during my long break in between 2 lesson. It was a 74 mins show... It was talking about this guy who still lives with his parents, and a lady who's about to turn his life upside down but helping him to move out, yet she love him. Not a bad show but the cinemas itself was dam bad... Dun know where to start to say the bad things... 2 stars out of 5... Less then 5 people (including us)

Watch...

Got myself a free or should I say gift watch from DKNY... I had no idea how much it cost... But I know it was a expensive brand. This watch stand out from the rest... I think it was a limited edition watch from DKNY... Well... I love this watch very much... I love the style.. The shape of it...

DKNY...

Comments: "
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
"
<$BlogItemCreate$>

Copyright 2007 All rights reserved Aruvinz.blogspot

..:Anniversary:..

Under Construction