
Watched the da vinci code, on the first day screening @ cathay & it was @ its grand threate. Well I was surprised to see lots of people had the time to watch a movie @ a thurday afternoon, they don't need to work?

Da vinci, we read a lot of him during out HVA lecture in nafa. Everyone in the lecture hall will go ZzZ... " The last supper" was the famous art to be show to us most of the time. No one would wonder there was a woman in the work if you never look closer, but thank to da vinci code, now you may know there was a woman, & the woman was so called " Jesus wife "
See The Lady In The Red Circle...

After Photoshop...

Cool right... jesus wife, & they even had a daugther.
It was a good movie that show some religion stuff in it. Well I came across lots of da vinci book during our HVA research, & some religion books that was talking about past, well some of the story line in the movie is true. esp some of the religion part. Well some may start to denied about the content of the movie, but if you ask some of your religion friends, where did jesus came from? They will mostly don't give you a answer to it...
well till now, some people in this religion still believe that giving themselves pain as to seek for forgiveness. Well, history do record all this in a book.written in black & white...
Evening...
Went to a BBQ for one of my cousin who is going to step into a world of shouting & chonging, NS.
Hmm... How many days before I am in this NS thing also... ha ha... No one dare to count really. When the time is here, You then think. Well lots of food, from chicken wings to satay. Well @ here, all the best to my cousin & no matter what, jia you in tekong...
talking about tekong, nelson had give me a software which was really dam cool, I explore it the whole night. Things that you may think that it may be a secret to the government, doesn't seem to be in this software that allow you too see all countries on the earth with a space eye view, yes is a space eye view. hmm... Don't you think it look like a island resort?
Friday...
Another moody day of myself... Don't bother to ask...
Saturday...
Afternoon...

Went to Teaching as a Career Seminar @ Orchard Hotel. Well lots of talking as I expected... This goes on for 2 hours & the seminar ends. Then we had high tea... Well I miss having high tea @ hotel, it was a long time since I had a high tea. Went walk walk around orchard nothing much...
Evening...

met a few friends for dinner well it was kind of gathering or friend connection stuff... Nothing much really... Chatting... Saying some old stories... Laughter... That all about it. o ya.. Know 2 new friends who I saw their photo before @ some weddy.
Night...



Went happy but I not sure I am happy or not. Seem like @ the beginning I just want some drinks that all, I never think much. But after I had the drinks, I started to get kind of high I guess so we went to a dancefloor. A lot of ma lu stuff happen, almost fall down when walking to the floor, & someone bang me & my drink was all over me. WTH... & when going out to the exit, someone pull me out of no where so hard that I still thinking now.. Why he want to pull me for? haiz...
Sunday... Evening...
went swimming, it was kinf of last min thing. I didn't bring my swimming stuff, so I need to borrow a swimming truck so I am able to get into the water. Well people who know me should knew I had a good figure. I tried a few of them & in the end I manage to find one out of the many. But... But.. It was so gay!!!! The color was purple... I never wear such a bright stuff @ a pool before!!! I was so shy when I walking to the pool. Everyone was looking @ your purple swimming truck.... aw~ God... I will not wear that again unless it was in a condo or something, not in a public pool!!!
..:Anniversary:..