Tuesday, May 02, 2006
11:04 AM

Long holidays.... Therefore longer blog...

Friday...

Start to make my cheesecake again. I had bought some of the ingredients last time but I can't manage to find anytime to make it. Went to buy some ingredients that I had left out @ coldstorage, then went back home &.... ( see & you will know)

Where is the finish cake???? hmm.... Scroll down...

Saturday...

Jimmy came to my house to cook. Well, I love to eat the food he cook, maybe from his mum he get the good skills. Well all the chopping & cooking was really a lot of fun. Well during our cooking time, I can't tahan the noise around my house. My area was going to vote for this coming general election, so there was lots of broadcast from the PAP & SDP party having their members playing their loud speaker asking the people in this area to vote for them.

Jimmy came out with this few good dishes from him...

Sweet & Sour Vegetarian Pork Ribs

Miso Soup

Steamed Oyster Mushroom with Pickled Veg

My secret recipe: Cheese Cake


Lol at night we too bored so went to PS's Manhattan Fish Market to have dinner & also to find our another friend rendall who was working there. & when we where Queneing... We saw -_-" NickynChris...Which I go OMG.... Anyway we enjoyed ourselves @ Manhattan...

After our dinner, we went to swensen's to had ice-cream again... The reason we went there again cos I wanna eat rum & raisin... We place our orders, then after a few mins, the girl came back & said we run out of rum & raisin... Wa.... This was the 2nd time its happen... T-T when can I get my rum & raisin...

Sunday...

Went for swimming in the morning, the sun was just right, so I had some tenn, & vola... I am going dark now. hehe...

Came home in the afternoon & ZzZ... as I thought going clubbing in thr night, but in the end, never go.. Last min everyone wanted to stay @ home... haha...

so we change our plans, So I meet up with jimmy & rendall for dinner, I thought of having satay @ Clarke Quay. But hor... I too long never go there liao, they close down & I don't even know. But the new Clarke Quay was very nice, much better then the past.

Friends 4ever...

Then we had our dinner @ TCC.. hmm not a bad place to go for during the night...


Rendall mum join us after sometime... We chat & laugh. haha... Then rendall & his mum went home well me & jimmy walk around Clarke Quay, then to my surprised, I saw lijuan, I knew she working there, But I didn't know which one until she say hi to me... Before going to TCC, my we were thinking of going to the restaurant lijuan was working, but after looking @ the menu & the price.. haha... bla..bla...

Monday...

Went to watch the movie "the wild"@ cinplexes, well it was a cartoon like finding nemo... lolz.. It was a lame & funny show.

Before we watched the movie, we had tim sum @ sunshine plaza.. & very heng again, I saw lijuan... lolz... Never that lucky before to see her everywhere I go...

After the movie.. We went walkig around the city hall area... ZzZ... bla bla bla... Nothing special so I think I will stop here...lolz... =p I am lazy lah hor...

Comments: "
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
"
<$BlogItemCreate$>

Copyright 2007 All rights reserved Aruvinz.blogspot

..:Anniversary:..

Under Construction