
Due to my sickness, this year vesak day I never did much compare to the past few years. Well, in the late afternoon, they was a huge thunderstorm around my area, lots of thurder & lighting flashing around my block. Well, luckily I was @ my comfort home... hehe... Well not to forget the use of vesak day, we had a big clean up & bathing for the Buddha. My whole house was cover up with jasimine smell...
Evening...

when to orchard to search for mother's day gift, had some idea gift but still not sure what to get, so I decided to buy it the next day. When to pasta mania to have my dinner.
Saturday...
My flu was getting worse everyday, So I went to see my family doctor. & not to my surprise, my old sickness was back, my heavy flu ( last happened was @ 2002 ) this time round I don't know what to do, my flu doctor @ TTS had shift to AU. Well last time I had skip the operation, not sure about this time... I am worry yet I had no idea what to do... haiz...
Afternoon...
Had vege chicken rice as my mum asked jimmy to tabao for us, well I didn't eat much cos I juz can't. Jimmy wanted to buy some books, so we went to Chinatown. Well, along the way to the bookstore, I had a terrible stomachache. I hate to use public toilet esp. Chinatown. As I expected, the condition was dam bad, all the doors don't have a lock! wth... & teh whole area was "dam clean" so I went out after paying the stupid uncle 10 cents to see how "good" Chinatown toilet was!
well my stomach still goes on. Jimmy came out with a idea but need some $, we enter a vege restaurant & he order some food & I get to use their clean toilet. lolz... Well I use the toilet more then 4 times.. So... haha...

hang around the bookstore for 1 hour... Then we head down to orchard to buy the final mother's day gift. Both of us bought something for our mum, totally amount we spend was $70+



We had Thai food @ lemongrass.. We chat about all the things we know, well Chris was same school as me well he is going to third year liao but I still @ second year... But it was kind of cool... lolz...
Well we went to Sara when Chris get to test some perfume, he asked us to smell but hor... I got running nose, I can't smell anything so I guess... Had coffee @ TCC it that it for the day...
Sunday...

Went to watched Poseidon. It was a must watch movie for the month. Everything look so real, the cruise, the fire. Only a few people escape in the end of the show, well it was a bloody movie as lots of dead body's 5 stars for the movie.
Evening...
Went to "fo tan" ( not sure how to spell it) about 2 hours, then we went to marina square to have Han's. Well went back home after that. It was mother's day, well my mum love the gift I bought for her. gald she love it.
..:Anniversary:..