Sunday, July 30, 2006
6:36 PM

Sorry for the lack of updates. I don't know where to start from... So I just randomly update my stuff...

1) Exhibition


Everything went smoothly as I hope to. Something went wrong in between the waiting time. I was so tired that I went home to take a nap well no one inform me about waiting in school. A few days before, our lecturer told us that there will be no 1 to 1 explanation about our exhibition. It was a last min thing that they change their mind. Thank god I wake up to get a drink & I saw few of my classmate given me a few miss call. Took a cab down to school.

2 lecturer was marking & the 1st lecturer ( which was my own lecturer who was a lady) have no comments about my design & she love it. She kept holding onto my small model & keep looking at it. 2nd lecturer ( which was a man ) he kept pouring me with question which I think it was not a big issue. He was asking.. Is that your final with the top & the btm of the black box not done together. I explain to him 3 times about I cant get find such a big material for my project so I had no choice but to use 2 a1 to make a box but if the client accept my design, it will be send to a manufacturers produce it . At last he get what I mean & told me if this design was taken by adidas, they will had the size of board to make it... ZzZ... Isn't that what I am trying to tell him... gr....

2) Interior Design



As good as I wanted, everything was put onto the exhibition board & some how, I find it look beautiful.


3) history & theory

Model

Simple Sketches
Rushing my work at a last min time. 1000 words of powerpoint of my project. The idea was from a baby in a womb. The theme was a space for work adult to relax after work. Well the whole model shape was drew by the lecturer, so I just follow it & do some touch up. Well some idiots may thinking it look ugly or what. But if you study interior design & space , you will know what the whole space is about.

5) Media Studies



Pass through without any comments on my drawing... He....

I pass all the sujects, only left 1 suggest to be summited. I love every work I do every drawing I drew as it took me hours to finish them. No matter it was good or bad, they are a piece of art. If things come to your mind is ugly, that mean you don't know how to appreciate arts.

After a long week of rushing my project & stuff. It was time to treat myself with good food.

  • Thai Food

  • KFC, Pizza Hut & Tabcoo bell

  • TCC

Meeting up friends to chill out @ cafe was the most favor things I wanna do when I am free. No stress, no scolding. Only laughter & talks.

Comments: "
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
"
<$BlogItemCreate$>

Copyright 2007 All rights reserved Aruvinz.blogspot

..:Anniversary:..

Under Construction