Tuesday, October 03, 2006
11:48 AM

Assignment

Everything went smoothly, Finish my project 3 days ahead, so I can relax. But 1 bad thing I wanna complain about was DPI! Their services are dam bad, although their printing was cheap. But their workers are so blur!. I request for printing in A2, that girl print in A1! When it was printing half way, I told her that size don't look like A2. But she continue printing & say it was in correct size. All the printing was almost done, then she realized that she print wrong! She even complain that my file was in A1. gr.... Iam not so stupid to do my work in A1 well I want it to be A2. So she ask me to be back in 30 min, after I return, before I left I got told her to print 1 glossy & 3 matt. She even told me the price for glossy is another $2 & she even ask me u wan it? I even told her twice. But in the end, she printed all 4 matt!!! Gr.... I also print another 2 a4 paper & she so KP resize for me! aiyah!!!! Is she dumb or wat! Not Ifacing this problem, most of my classmate also complain about her dumbness.

All my project are below, enjoy :

Exhibition
Theme: valentine's day
Location: Takashimaya
Idea: Adam & Eve
Brand: Calvin Klein
Grade: ?



Interior Design ( Included media studies, technology & interior design)
Theme: contemporary oriental
location: Studio apartment @katong
Idea: Zhang Yimou Movie House of Flying Draggers
Owner: Zhang Yimou
Grade: B+







My Fellow Classmates Work:

Jessie

Benny Work



Poor Thing....

Last Day Of Assignment! Everything Look So Happy!

Our School Lift...Woot!


We Went To Sing KBOX!

Heaven?!

Uncle Benny


2 HIGH Girls! HaHa...


Pool After that...

On My Way To Meet Kelson.... I Saw This @ A Church... Isit Chinese New Year or Lantern Festival?

Comments: "
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
"
<$BlogItemCreate$>

Copyright 2007 All rights reserved Aruvinz.blogspot

..:Anniversary:..

Under Construction