Friday, March 30, 2007
9:51 AM

Juz wake up...
Half dead on bed every morning. I don't want this kind of life for the next 3 to 4 months. Rest is a must, but this is too much!
.
Went to Singapore Fashion Festival Levis Show with my fellow friends. The show, I can say is below normal compare to last & last last year. no comments on that. Dinner in crystal jade, long time since i step in a crystal jade restaurant. the reason is I lazy to wait for the long 1hour+ stupid dam long Q. This dinner I also learn that, Japanese girls are rough, not the one you see at some Japanese TV show.
.
Went to kino & then to boarders, then went home. I can feel someone is lonely even she never speak, I know & we know... but no matter what, we are still around you if you need us anytime of the day. but thinking of the bright side, at least you have freedom of going anyway & do things you want to do.
.
4 more hours to another interview, I'm tired, not of the interview, but the process of dressing up yourself with a semi-format look at this dam burning hot weather. that is the sick part.

Comments: "
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
"
<$BlogItemCreate$>

Copyright 2007 All rights reserved Aruvinz.blogspot

..:Anniversary:..

Under Construction