Tuesday, May 22, 2007
8:25 PM

A goodbye...


Well my great grandma past away few days ago, it was kind of sad but I was glad she was happy in her elder age. Hmm... people die one day, so it also tell me to live my life happily everyday.

Went to suntec on Sunday with some friends, had sakae sushi & I was sup rise the look alight person is still working over there, it just bring back some memorise.

we past by this row of "dan dan machine" It was kind of funny as it remind me of my childhood. as usually, you never know what is coming out from the machine & there you go praying hard to get the design you want out of the many balls in there.

so $1 into the machine, turn... & turn... & turn... & A "Dan Dan" came out. The " Dan Dan" got the design I wanted.. lol so Heng sia.... I think it is cute...
The bear is... The chick is....

Comments: "
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
"
<$BlogItemCreate$>

Copyright 2007 All rights reserved Aruvinz.blogspot

..:Anniversary:..

Under Construction