Saturday, June 09, 2007
10:19 PM

At last...

After few days of stress at last I can rest. Tons of work to do & edited. Well I am not a architecture student, so I have no idea of any rules for building a house. I was given a project of a 3 storey semi-detach house for me to redesign both the interior & external. This is my first time touching on so call a big project. I had dream of studying architecture when I am enrolling for poly. But now I am totally so sick of it, too much thing to follow up. I think interior is still the cup of tea for me.

Went to bedok hawker center today to have lunch. Love this place cos really lots & lots of great food. so much choices for us & we finally order this:

1 more week to go & I am flying off for 6 days & back for another week of attachment which is also my last week & rest for 3 days & I am flying off again for 9 days. At last my vacation is here.


Comments: "
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
"
<$BlogItemCreate$>

Copyright 2007 All rights reserved Aruvinz.blogspot

..:Anniversary:..

Under Construction