Sunday, June 03, 2007
10:23 AM

I feel so empty
Something is missing
what can I do?


Went to my favourite TCC @ raffles with Haox2.
Well this is one of the few TCC I love most.

A cup of tea, a piece of cheesecake with a few biscuit, this is how we spend the whole lazy afternoon. It had being very moody this few days or should I say weeks, But it was really nice to share with someone who will to listen. I had lose this sharing soul for 3 years & thinks happen in me had always kept in me for the past 3 years. maybe is fate, maybe is lucky but I feel much better now.

Thank you

Along the way, I realised I always had been cheated by people. But one thing I know I never change, is how I will stick to my rule that I had made before something starts.

Comments: "
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
"
<$BlogItemCreate$>

Copyright 2007 All rights reserved Aruvinz.blogspot

..:Anniversary:..

Under Construction