Thursday, July 26, 2007
6:20 PM

Poster for the Korea exhibition

Although school was stress but i am happy. photo taking lesson is alive again. we were going to have photography lesson this term again. & one great news that we can borrow our school 10 mega pix DSLR camera.

Means can take photos again... walk up & down of Singapore. Can ask nelson out & teach me his photo taking skill again. more photos... Miss my year 1, now is just bring me back to the past.

Bear with me if I ask or seek for your help. I seriously need some help along the way.

Yahoo? Our Korea trip lecturer were going to treat us buffet tomorrow. Haha... Free dinner for our hard work & money.

Alot of my friends birthday coming soon, wish you guys happy birthday & sorry if I cant attend your birthday due to work load & stuff.

August is coming, Singapore birthday & my birthday also fall in this month too. but I not expecting much this year after last year bloody birthday I would say. Birthday is a important event right after cny.

Comments: "
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
"
<$BlogItemCreate$>

Copyright 2007 All rights reserved Aruvinz.blogspot

..:Anniversary:..

Under Construction