I love dogs but I can't get close... I love to go to nelson house not to see him but to see his dog. the dog love me when I go over, ah... how much I wish I have one to replace my loneliness.
I trying to be back my normal life path, day by day it improve... I should be happy.
Saw the Iphone today. slim n nice from the outside... found out there is alot of problem. It is apple 1st phone so it should be a test market phone. I believe in the near future it will be a great phone. but for now although I don't have a iphone, but I have a iphone alight skin & icon on my new phone... lolz...
I want to blow out when I see the design not going correctly to what I think... this is my 1st time being so serious & start to scold contractors about changing my design. They think I am a kid that just come here to tao luan. But they never expert that I scold them using 3 letter words & surprise that I am part of the owner of the house. haha dealing a owner who know what he wants, cos he is also the designer of the house. big time for the contractors.
..:Anniversary:..