Friday, November 23, 2007
8:35 PM

Close door...


Spend most of my time at home this whole week learning Vray. Updated my blog with a new skin I created using the new learn vray. well still not that good but i believe one day it will look better then this. Counting down to moving... Should I feel happy or sad? I don't know.
everyday looking at my letter box, hoping each time I open it, I don't see the letter. fear yet you can't avoid it. haiz... I can say I am not prepare & don't wish to prepare either.
Xmas ic coming nearer, but I seriously don't feel it this year. maybe the mood is not there or I am just so tired that I don't bother it anymore.
Nothing to blog about since I am at home yawn....

Comments: "
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
"
<$BlogItemCreate$>

Copyright 2007 All rights reserved Aruvinz.blogspot

..:Anniversary:..

Under Construction