Sunday, November 11, 2007
10:24 PM

Am I crazy?
.
Had a good talk with Sabrina last Friday evening, I can't control myself but my tears started to roll down from my eyes. The door knock just fall off after I close the door, I don't know what to do! even the door don't bother about me. Does it mean no hope? I told my heart to her hope see can understand. But if she catch what I am saying, I not so sure.
.
Maybe I aim too high.
Maybe I think too much.
Maybe I just afraid.
She is right. I know what I am doing & what goal I am going. but this good point but maybe turn out as a bad point too.
.
I went to see the doctor today & he told me. You want me to refer you to the doctor u saw last time when you are in this statues. I don't know what to do but give him a smile & told him I will give him a answer after I think about it. he gave me a sentence, this is your final year, U already hardworking for the past 2 years+ & few more months you will be free again. So now i was left with a packet on pills. I know I shouldn't eat this, but if I don't, I have no idea what will happen 2moro.
.
Yes... I'm depress but no one really care or know if I am. Everyone just see a HAPPY Alvin. Friends mean nothing when you are fighting with a simple goal? is that true?
2moro I having a presentation. It is my major, but I am fighting it with a simple though in my mind now, I did my best, I did whatever I can do, this is the best of me already, take it or leave it.
.
I need to summit the letter from my doctor 2moro morning to Sabrina before my presentation start. no matter what outcast in the end. I have no choose to take it.

Comments: "
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
"
<$BlogItemCreate$>

Copyright 2007 All rights reserved Aruvinz.blogspot

..:Anniversary:..

Under Construction