Saturday, November 17, 2007
11:05 PM


Working @ NLB

Taken From level 14 NLB main office



Right after my exam had ended, the next start I start work @ nlb. mission given was to search this guy who is the top few chairman of NLB in books of photos from the 1st day NLB open its door to current date. Along the search, I found out some interesting images. Cant share it over here due to copyright. NLB have a very good source of newspaper article. Really pei fu the one who did all this.
Collect my new free spec today. very oriental design spec i will say. since it is free... haha can't complain. I should say thank you.
other then that, I wan to enjoy every single day of my 2 months holiday. It had being a very tired month right after i end my last attachment & lots of things happen along the way. Talking about Xmas... maybe this year I going to celebrate in a different way. ideas are popping out in my brain... so just wait what it comes...
btw I wan to thank someone who cheer me up when I am sad & worry, keep telling me jia you . you too jia you for your uni exam too...

Comments: "
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
"
<$BlogItemCreate$>

Copyright 2007 All rights reserved Aruvinz.blogspot

..:Anniversary:..

Under Construction