Tuesday, November 27, 2007
9:30 AM

Pack Pack Pack
Love to change a new enivroment, but thinking of shift from one place to another just make me freak out. didn't know there are so much things in my room till I open up all my cupboard & trying to put everything into the box. I wanna faint the moments I open a cupboard. Goodness, why I had so much things whereby I didn't know at all. on well I have to pack all this or else I will be struck right here.
Skirting Hunt
There is a skirting missing in my new home. so I had to hunt for it. so went around different rubbish chute, open up the gate & hope something I want is behind this gates. did pay off, found a really long skirting but realized it couldn't fit into the lift ZzZ... So the only solution is to carry from level 1 to the level I stay. gosh... heng Im not living at a very high floor. haha
Planning
Was helping my mum to plan the house warming thing. my home is too small to fit in everyone that I had invited, so we need to divide the people into small group. haha... but issue started to pop out, some of my aunt are vegetarian well some prefer to have meat instead. we cant plan a buffet with this 2 buffet spread together as ppl who are non vegetarian will aim for the food which is vegetarian & started to make it with the raw food. Aw..ma fan... need to solve this. plan still on the way...

Comments: "
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
"
<$BlogItemCreate$>

Copyright 2007 All rights reserved Aruvinz.blogspot

..:Anniversary:..

Under Construction