Saturday, December 01, 2007
11:50 PM
|
I Feeling Dam Emo,worried,lost & useless.
I suddenly felt the true. All along I am bluffing myself. I don't know what to say but I only can keep it within myself. I am not going to bother anyone. Am I prepared? seem like no one really bother afterall.
The school is getting on my nerves. I had a feeling I am going to blow soon if someone trying to ask me or force me to do things I don't want to do! I had enough!
Everyone seem so plastic, when they need you, they will find you. when u need them, they will try to avoid you or run away from you. I don't want to name over here, but if you want to be plastic to me,I can do the same way too.
I want a simple free me back. I don't want to be controlled or get controlled. Why can't I have that. living in this small country is suck!
|