Monday, December 03, 2007
9:10 PM

A Quick Update Of My Home


Spin Spin Spin


My head is spinning now. maybe due to not enough sleep or due to this morning test that took away 4 bottles of my blood. Feel so weak now. I keep on falling asleep when I was on my bed. Never felt so tired before. Can feel my body is giving up on me. Everyone seem busy this few days. so bored during the weekdays but I kind of tired or can i say don't want to touch on my school project. Heng Mr traveller was not aboard this few weeks so I can spend my time chatting bo liao stuff with him. I wanna complain! why u r flying off on Xmas....

Legend

*Mr traveller - A friend of my who flys alot that I didn't see him for a long time


Bought a new surround system for myself. I treat this as my Xmas gift for myself this year. Christmas this year will be so much different something is miss.... I can feel it, but I can't do anything...

That is my Xmas tree. due to the date i moving in, I can't place a Xmas tree this year in my home. well wait for next year I guess.

standing around the Christmas Tree & a Happy Holiday... lalala... This music keep on playing around my ears...

Cheer up cheer up Mr Alvin, Christmas is coming. going to make a different Xmas this year.




Comments: "
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
"
<$BlogItemCreate$>

Copyright 2007 All rights reserved Aruvinz.blogspot

..:Anniversary:..

Under Construction