Wednesday, January 16, 2008
8:45 AM
|
Gosh My flu Is Back
I hate most is getting a flu, Onces I get flu, it will always be a heavy one. I toss & turn trying hard to breathe through the whole night on bed. This is killing me. It can't stop flowing like a river & I started to get this pain around my cheek. ZzZ... my family doctor is at yishun & now I feel like a dead person travelling from sengkang to yishun to see a doctor & travel back. Sorry My group, I cant attend the warrior fight today.
Starting of My School.
today is the third day of sch. for the past 2 days we need to attend a course. our school had flew this ang moh from AU to give us this 3 course which wan us to
1)design a warrior suit
2)using cupboards to make them out
3)wear your design
4)have a war
Yes it sound very LAME to me on the 1st day of the course. This course is named in a box, it is kind of like bring back your childhood memorise. which sadly is not the things I do or think during my childhood days. I don't watch power ranger or other warrior show when I am young. I am more of the cartoon fan of micky mouse & stuff. Haha, most girls are like ZzZ... WTH we are girls, we don't watch all this, maybe barbie doll is a better choice.
going up to 2nd day, it become intresting as we need to build up our suit up using cupboards & stuff, lots of fun along the way, ok true I kind of enjoy the process now making all this thing up. the ang moh have this plan of wearing your suit, walk out of the campus, parade down the street & find a empty field & we have a warrior fight. Haha...
But too bad, i got a flu today 7 I cant attend it, but i think it should lots of fun... haha
House Warming
Thank guys who came last sat to my house warming. Lot of foods & fruits were serve that day. we had 2 buffet in a day so it is kind of busy for my family. thanks for the gift & stuff & hope you like my design & my home.


|