Thursday, February 28, 2008
10:35 PM
|
I Must Blog About This So I Feel Better!
I know I wear slippers to school today! how I know so sway you came in & get caught by you, even so you don't need to use this kind of fucking tone to tell me your message! I ren cos few more months I will be out of here liao! If now I am not under you, I would have hack care, & @$%^#$ on you liao.
I HATE MOST WHEN PEOPLE RISE THEIR VOICE & TELL ME SOMETHING!
& I CAN'T TAKE IT WHEN SOMEONE ASK ME GET OUT FROM A PLACE IN THIS KIND OF TONE!
DAM PISS OFF!
YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT ME!
This is my own blog, I can do whatever I can.... Hack care you are bla bla bla of the school.
Enough of the piss off thing....
My fyp was going abit smooth yet kind of high & low. Smooth is that I mange to finish my work in a easy way. The high & low part is that I found out that my design & proposal this time is abit boring. maybe all the ideas had use up for the past 2 years. hope monday will be a smooth day, presentation. ZzZ.... shaking liao....
Holiday...
My dad was planning again to go for Holiday this year, I can't wait to get away from here after I grad & relax my poor brain which have not been stop thinking about design for the day i study this course. Please fly me to somewhere under the sun with a clear sea.... in my mind, I am thinking of sanya, went there once & it was long time ago. that time I am only pri 5!
Sanya (三亚) - a very nice beach in part of a island that belong to china.

I wonder if my classmate making a grad travel plan? I wish there is one, near by isnt that bad, the thing is that we enjoy this moment, who care it is near or far! geylang trip also not bad... haha... as like the food part not the chicken part...
My Place

Move in almost 2 months, kind of get use to it. above is a image of my living room. So gald that there will be a fairprice & kopitiam coming to my area. there is a fastfood restaurant on the floor plan, most likely is a MAC... haha...