Tuesday, May 13, 2008
9:48 AM

Planning


We found the resort, the right room, the right price, but now all depend on the hands of my superior after I say goodbye to my gay pink ic to exchange a turn off green ic with a rather nerd photo which the sick uncle wanted me to be like.

Was telling my 21st birthday plan with my parents when we were having our dinner & this is how my parents reply:

Me: I have a idea in mind for my 21st birthday, a nice resort, few people I close with & that will be more then enough.

Mom: Why not we book a karaoke for me at the CC.

Me: WTH are you joking ( with a piss off face )

Dad: Your mom still stuck in the 80's, Why not I give you money & you go celebrate with your friends

Me: Was happy with the words but this is not what I want, not the money issue. (continue eating)

End

so end up I have no idea about it, all I know that my dad is giving me money for my 21st birthday

So....................................................

Comments: "
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
"
<$BlogItemCreate$>

Copyright 2007 All rights reserved Aruvinz.blogspot

..:Anniversary:..

Under Construction