Sunday, August 17, 2008
10:50 PM

Birthday List
Click To Enlarge
It was really a long time that I didn't touch any design program. Feel that day by day I am losing something. 13 days more & I am getting older. 28 Aug = 21 years old, Think about it, it was really a scary moment. Too fast I would say.
Had a very bad diarrhoea since yesterday, hack care what the aunties going to think, hack care what they wanna bitch about. I am very sure one day it will be their turn. This is how ns system work.
"ACT" is the word you must learn when you are in a army:
  • ACT plastic when talking to people
  • ACT clever when it is the right time
  • ACT blur when there is a trouble
  • ACT you like your job but you don't
  • ACT to be friendly but bitch at the back
  • ACT busy when you are not
  • ACT you are the boss when people are lower then you

There are tons of ACTING happening through the clock. Can't list out all,

Think the "HAPPY" side of NS.

Think how you "ENJOY" the process.

Think how much they " CARE" about you

Balance it off you get a negative result unless you are a lover to it.

Comments: "
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
"
<$BlogItemCreate$>

Copyright 2007 All rights reserved Aruvinz.blogspot

..:Anniversary:..

Under Construction