Thursday, January 08, 2009
10:44 AM

Am I a Idiot?
I suddenly I feel I am a idiot after i sit down & think about it. The answer is very clear.
This song keep playing in my head. It is just a laugh when I listen to this song.
Everyone get abit busy now, school had started, projects are running in. some are preparing their final showdown soon. What about me? I feel I am put in a place that I feel so useless in.
what to to, lets face it this is the true. I shall kick all of the ass when I leave on that day.
Was chatting with D yesterday night about our life in the stupid camp. you are right, we are doing all the rubbish that other people push it to us. At least I am not as jialat as you.
I seriously miss school badly, I realise last time when I am in school, when a project came, I feel stress yet very excited in a way I wonder what will I the design in the end? Is this a Alvin style? Looking back all the work I did, I realise I had my own style. something I can't explain using words but it is a feel.
I MISS DOING THE THINGS I LOVE TO DO. WHY AM I STUCK HERE WITH ALL THIS SHIT PAPER WORK & PLACE. EVEN THEY POST ME TO ANOTHER PLACE, I WILL STILL HATE IT COS I AM NOT DOING WHAT I LOVE MOST D.E.S.I.G.N

Comments: "
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
"
<$BlogItemCreate$>

Copyright 2007 All rights reserved Aruvinz.blogspot

..:Anniversary:..

Under Construction